THE 16 BACK BAY
There’s a reason people love our 16-foot Back Bay. It’s because it feels so much bigger than a 16-foot boat. We’ve redesigned the hull, and that’s opened up the interior. That combined with our side-steering helm and moveable tables give you plenty of space to move around. And at 16 feet, the Back Bay meets most body-of-water size restrictions and can be easily maneuvered into the tightest of slips.
But just because it’s our smallest boat doesn’t mean we’ve skimped on the features. Like all other Duffys, the Back Bay comes with plenty of high-end standard features including hardwood finishes, custom interiors, and lots of storage for entertaining.
PERFORMANCE & DIMENSIONS
- Factory Direct Price: $38,999
- Length: 16′ – 5″
- Beam: 7′ – 4″
- Draft: 25″
- Capacity: 8 Adults
- Displacement: 2,100 lbs.
- Top Speed: 6.0 MPH
- Running Time:
- @ Cruising Speed: 7.5 hours
- @ Top Speed: 3.5 hours
DOWNLOAD BOAT SPECS
- Batteries now located in the keel open up under-seat storage.
- Luxury interior, including solid wood movable forward and aft tables and forward and portside storage cabinets.
- Three-step entry with hand-hold on either side of the boat.
- Patented Duff-Eze III UV-proof window system eliminates the need for a traditional boat cover.
- Stereo featuring Bluetooth connectivity and USB port to charge your device and play music at the same time.
- Built-in ice chest under the aft side seat that drains straight to the bilge pump.
- Easy-to-clean Lonseal flooring gives the look of teak, but without the hassle.
- Smart Plug power connector provides faster and more efficient charging.
- LED navigation and interior lighting.
"It is my living room on the water with constantly changing scenery, fun and friends!"
"Owning a Duffy Boats puts PLEASURE back into boating. Time spend in our Duffy Boat is always relaxing and refreshing! Stress melts away just hearing the waves and wind."