THE 22 BAY ISLAND
Whether you’re looking to entertain a special someone or the whole family, this boat is a perfect fit.
The 22 Bay Island is one of the largest in our fleet, with an unprecedented amount of interior space. Combine the extra width of the boat with the movable tables and the side-steering helm, and you’ve got a boat with an open interior to move about.
Extremely stable, comfortable seating, and lots of beam make this a floating living room. You can’t beat our most popular model when it comes to having a great time on the water with all the family and friends.
PERFORMANCE & DIMENSIONS
SEE BOAT SPECS
- Factory Direct Price: $51,999
- Length: 22′ – 0″
- Beam: 9′ – 3″
- Draft: 29″
- Capacity: 12 Adults
- Displacement: 4,315 lbs.
- Top Speed: 6.0 MPH
- Running Time:
- @ Cruising Speed: 12.5 hours
- @ Top Speed: 6.5 hours
- Batteries now located in the keel open up (lots of) under-seat storage.
- Luxury interior including high-gloss, solid wood forward and aft tables and custom accents, optional refrigerator, forward bar area, lockable wine and bottle storage locker, pullout drawer & cabinet and more…
- Three-step entry with hand-hold on either side of the boat.
- Patented Duff-Eze III UV-proof window system eliminates the need for a traditional boat cover.
- Stereo featuring Bluetooth connectivity and USB port to charge your device and play music at the same time.
- Easy-to-clean Lonseal flooring gives the look of teak, but without the hassle.
- Smart Plug power connector provides faster and more efficient charging.
- LED navigation and interior lighting.
“The Duffy is so luxurious, it’s like being on a floating living room! We refer to the Duffy boat as our “Martini & Wine boat” I use Waterford Crystal, very nice Melamine plates and cloth napkins, soft lighting, and we have a pontoon boat, which we refer to as our “Beer Boat”, I use paper plates and napkins, plastic cup, etc. Our friends get a kick out of the variations…and the ladies ALWAYS prefer to go on the Duffy!
“After 2 hours on a Duffy, I knew that this was the life for me. My experience on the water is more relaxing than ever."