Newport Beach, CA
A Duffy Electric Boat rental is the perfect way to enjoy an afternoon or evening with friends and loved ones in Newport Beach. All of our Duffy Boat rentals accommodate 10 people comfortably, with a maximum of 12 people (children of all ages included). Every boat has a full, overhead canopy, all-weather operational window enclosures, and a stereo system complete with Bluetooth connectivity. Bring your favorite music and turn it up, or silently cruise the harbor while you enjoy the quiet that only an Electric Duffy Boat can offer.
- Reservations Required – NO WALK-INS.
- 8 people maximum per boat.
- Customers will be required to wear facemasks while in contact with employees (may take it off when out on the water).
- Retail office is closed for merchandise sales – only item available for purchase is the rental itself.
- Popcorn will not be available
- Reusable ice buckets will not be available, but we can still offer ice if you bring your own cooler.
- No hanging out upon returning from the boat.
We are currently SOLD OUT on the following days:
THURSDAY, MAY 28th
FRIDAY, MAY 29th
SATURDAY, MAY 30th
SUNDAY, MAY 31st
FRIDAY, JUNE 5th
SATURDAY, JUNE 6th
SUNDAY, JUNE 7th
SATURDAY, JUNE 13th
SATURDAY, JUNE 20th
SUNDAY, JUNE 21st
Boat Rental Hours
Open 7 Days a Week
10:00am – 8:00pm
Office Hours: 10:00am – 6:00pm
*Boats should be returned by 8:00pm.
Boat Rental Rates
2 Hours – $219
3 Hours – $299
4 Hours – $399
*Rates and hours are subject to change at any time.
ONLINE BOOKING COMING SOON!
You must be 21 years old to rent a Duffy boat.
Unfortunately we cannot allow any dogs on our rental boats, regardless of size. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Duffy of Newport Beach, 2001 W. Coast Hwy, Newport Beach, CA 92663 | 949.645.6812 | email@example.com | What’s a Duffy?
Please see our FAQ below for answers to common questions, scavenger hunt rules, and our Newport Harbor map.